Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My Favorite Song of All Time Right Now 3/27

Ok a handful of my friends ( shout out's to Tommy , Sarah, and Nichole) have been in a french pop music kick because of a scene in Mad Men where someone sang I guess (note the mostly Mad Men oriented comments on the video). I am abouttt 4 seasons behind on Mad Men so I didn't actually see it BUT I did see the song and the video is so weird and 60's Frenchy and I'm in love. It's some Bridgette Bardotesque gal named Gillian Hills and it's called Zou Bisou Bisou. Now I have to go catch up on Mad Men so I know wth these people are talking about, or listen to French pop all day, or both at the same time though that might be confusing, or write the longest run on sentence ever, but I digress. Watch the video.


Listen to the playlist here.

Like my page on Facebook here.

No comments:

Post a Comment