Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My favorite song of all time right now 4/24 New Album edition


This week's song of the week post is a little different because it's from an album that just  came out today and therefore I have no video to post. I can show you this super short preview clip for the album it is off of Sarah Jaffe's new album "The Body Wins." NPR streamed the album sometime last week and it is totally brill. My favorite song is "Mannequin Woman" which I added to my spotify playlist. I'm also totes in love with "Glorified High" which premiered on IFC last month. Seriously though "Mannequin Woman" even has my kids singing "Just don't just don't know no no."

So listen immediately, then go see her play at The Granada on  May 5th, and you can buy the album here and here. If you are reading this right this second (4:30) she is doing an interview on KXT

No comments:

Post a Comment