Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My favorite song of all time right now 9/11

This week I'm abandoning my local music obsession in favor of an album I've wrapped myself up in the last few days. I've listened to the new Stars album repeatedly this week A. because it is pretty damn amazing and B. because I'm reviewing it for another blog I'm going to start contributing to: http://www.feedmewithyourkiss.com/  So check out my twitter feed or FB for when I post that later this week.

In the mean time here's one of my favorite songs off the album: "Do You Want to Die Together". I'm not usually one for morbid love songs ( ughhh that "I Will Follow You Into the Dark" song is so creepy) but I am all for this song. It starts out sounding like something from a 50's prom and then moves into these booming drum beats  that emphasize the intensity of the lyric "Do you want to die together". Love love love.

Here's my updated spotify playlist of all of my yearly faves.  


No comments:

Post a Comment