Friday, June 15, 2012

1 event in Dallas and 4 in the Fort 6/15-6/17

Christ on crutches I've had a lot going on this week. So I'm giving you a quick rundown of some sweet stuff to do this weekend. Sidenote: I started writing this and suddenly my day became super duper busy so click on the links because I'm giving you the simplest rundowns ever in the history of ever today. I probably could have just skipped this week all together but that's not as fun.

Thursday- Sunday:

Oak Cliff Film Festival
 Random awesome movies playing at a bunch of different locations.  New Fumes at Texas Theatre tonight. Wrap up party w/ dranks on Sunday. Woot

My kid acts in this short playing tonight so go see that for sure. ( click on the picture for ticket info)


Friday:

Grand Opening of Live Oak music hall with John Oates
Music. Magnolia. Maneater

                    Rich Girl aka the American Version of Common People

Saturday:

Doc's Records Party Celebration
Free Beer. Free Food. Musics
1pm - Old Snack
2pm - The Treelines
3om - Darktown Strutters
4pm - Pagaentry
5pm - Panic Volcanic
6pm - The Breakfast Machine
7pm - Slumberbuzz
8pm - New Fumes


Solar Powered Music Festival
The Romantics, English Beat, Ishi, Whiskey Folk Ramblers, and Sam Anderson amongst othere playing Panther City Pavilion starting at 3:00

                       I'm kind of in love with this English Beat video guys

Ice Eater, Nervous Curtains, Fungi Girls, and another band whose name is too long at Lola's

I <3 Fungi Girls. I've heard good things about the other bands as well. The end.
 
Also at Lola's Skeleton Coast and Blackstone Rangers on Sunday

Sooo next week hopefully won't be so frigging cray in my real life so I can actually give you a decent post. Phew.


1 comment:

  1. Also too, as well: Saturday night RTB2 plays at The Basement Bar in Ft Worth Stockyards.

    ReplyDelete